A Westside Waiver is required for all program participants. A parent/guardian may complete and submit the new Westside Waiver in their MyWestside online account:
- Log into your account by clicking MyWestside
- Select the program registrant for whom you are signing the waiver
- Click on the Waiver tab at the top of your account screen
- Read the Waiver document, then digitally sign at the bottom
- Scroll back to the top and click the Submit button
- You’re done - thank you!
- Your main account email is your Login ID. If you’ve forgotten your password or have never logged in before, you can request a password by clicking “Forgot your Password?” then following the instructions.
- You’ll need to sign a waiver for each program participant.
- Waivers only need to be completed and submitted once and will be kept on your Westside account.
- If using a mobile device, it helps to use the landscape view so you can see all the tabs.