In accordance with Alberta's Restrictions Exemption Program and City of Calgary's bylaw, vaccination proof is required to visit Westside.
We remain committed to doing our part to keep our communities safe. What does this mean at Westside?
Starting Monday, September 20, proof of vaccination will be required for all visitors 12 years or older to access any Westside facility, program or service. This includes those accompanying children and program registrants. Westside will not be accepting Covid-19 test results in lieu of a vaccine.
- From Sept 20 to Oct 24: Anyone 12Y+ who wants to visit Westside or participate in a program must have received at least one dose of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine. Proof of a single dose is acceptable as long as the dose was given more than two weeks before the date of entry.
- From Oct 25 onward: Anyone 12Y+ who wants to visit Westside or participate in a program must have received two doses of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine and have completed the 14 day waiting period.
You will be asked to provide proof of vaccination each time you enter Westside; please give yourself a bit of extra time to get to your activity. Members and pass holders who have already provided proof of vaccination and completed the REP Access form may use the Fast Pass entry lane.
Confirming Vaccination Records
There are three easy steps to vaccine verification:
- Download your vaccination record with the QR code online at www.alberta.ca/Covid.Records
- Save your record either in printed format or as an image on your mobile device
- When you arrive at Westside, we will scan your code for instant verification
It is important to note that the Province of Alberta has indicated that the QR code will become the only acceptable form of vaccine proof as of November 14, 2021. Proof of vaccination from outside of Alberta may be provided in print or digital format.
Facilities Access and Programs
Westside facility access and scheduled activities will go on as usual. There will be no further restrictions at this time. Westside will continue with our regular health protocols such as masking, health screening, appropriate distancing, cleaning protocols, as well as ensuring mandatory vaccination for employees, volunteers, contractors and tenants.
Memberships and Programs
If you have questions about your annual membership, monthly pass or registered program, please send us an email at email@example.com. We will forward your inquiry to the appropriate Westside department and a staff member will be pleased to assist you.