Westside will reopen change rooms to members with a reservation beginning Monday, September 14. Please note the new details.
- Aquatic, Fitness and Plus change rooms will reopen
- Signage will be in place to ensure physical distancing
- Face coverings are required
- Please bring your own lock as coin lockers are not available at this time
- Guests may continue to bring gym bags to their workout areas if they wish
- For Plus Change Rooms, towels are provided, but single-use items, personal grooming aids and the steam room will not be available
- Plus members, please bring your Westside member card for gate access as biometric finger scanning and Fitness Reception assistance are unavailable at this time
Due to facility capacity restrictions, the first stage remains open exclusively to reactivated Westside members and pass holders with a reservation.
To visit Westside, there are three steps:
Step 1 – Reactivate
To access Westside, you will need to reactivate your membership by:
- Completing the Membership/Pass Reactivation form
- Signing and submitting the new Waiver Agreement(s)
- And, completing the Minors Indemnity Agreement for any dependants or student dependants associated with your account
All must be signed and submitted prior to reserving class or facility space. Click here for Membership Reactivation & Waivers.
Step 2 – Wait for Your Email Confirmation
Once we have received your request, please allow up to 72 hours for Westside to reactivate your membership. You will receive an email confirmation, letting you know that you are now ready to reserve your time(s) at Westside. Please note that dependant/student memberships associated with your account will be reactivated in conjunction with your membership and may not be reactivated on their own.
Step 3 – Book Your Spot
Visit Facility Activities to view and book your time.
For further information, feel free to email us at email@example.com.