Starting Friday, November 13, Westside will cancel all group fitness and sport activities for 14 days as directed by the Province.
The cancellations comply with a Public Health mandate issued in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be aware that this list can change; Westside is awaiting further clarity on some items.
Cancellations from November 13 to November 27 include:
- All group exercise reservations
- All aquatic group fitness reservations
- All pickleball reservations
- Lifesaving Society and Red Cross swim lessons
- Skating lessons
- All registered adult fitness program sessions that occur during the November 13-27 timeframe
- Hockey ice rentals and all team rentals
- Online reservations for the above activities will not be available during this time
The following Westside facilities and programs will remain open and available to annual members and monthly pass holders during this time:
- Fitness Centre access by reservation
- Registered children’s programs
- Registered aquatic leadership programs
- Lane Swimming by reservation
- Open swim times in the main pool, by reservation
- Youth Zone fitness space by reservation
- Child Minding by reservation, and within a cohort
- Personal Training, by appointment
- Open badminton, by reservation and within a cohort
- Open skate times in the hockey arena, by reservation
- Open family play time in the Child Development Centre, by reservation
- Change Rooms (Aquatic, Fitness, Plus) reopen, with limitations
We encourage you to visit www.alberta.ca/COVID19 for more information on the COVID-19 coronavirus and actions being taken to protect the health of Albertans.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We send our best wishes for your and your family’s health and wellness at this time. Take care, and we look forward to communicating again with you as soon as we have more information.