Westside is continuing with a number of its safety measures used over the past two years. We are also committed to keeping on top of the latest data and technology and fine-tuning our practices to ensure the health and wellness of our communities.
What We’re Doing:
- Providing hand sanitizer in several locations throughout the building
- Cleaning during operating hours, multiple times each day, including high touch areas, counters, door knobs and push bars, lockers, handrails, washrooms, fitness equipment, and more
- Deep cleaning during closed hours including entryways, changing areas and showers, washrooms, fitness centre, aquatic park, gyms, studios, climbing wall, seating areas, childcare centre
- Closely monitoring air quality at various times of the day and adjusting airflow to optimal levels
- Requiring that Westside staff and volunteers be vaccinated and wear masks
What You Can Do:
- Be kind and understanding toward others during this shift to full reopening
- Get all the recommended doses/boosters of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer regularly
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others around you, and respect other people’s personal decision to wear a mask
- Wipe down fitness equipment before and after use with sanitizing wipes provided
- Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19; please follow Alberta Health Services recommendations and isolation requirements
Thank you for your care and cooperation. We are excited to welcome you and your family back to Westside!