Lane swimming and aquatic fitness classes are open to members and pass holders with a reservation. Here is some important information.
We are very excited to welcome you back!
- Lap pool times must be booked in advance and are open exclusively to reactivated annual and monthly pass holders 13Y of age and older.
- Bookings are one hour in length, including your entry, swim time, and departure time.
- One swimmer will be permitted per lane.
Aquatic Fitness Classes:
- A reservation is required; open exclusively to reactivated annual or monthly pass holders 16Y of age or older.
- Maximum number of class participants: 8
Important Information for Your Aquatic Visit
- Come ready to swim in your swimsuit – change rooms and lockers are not open yet. A privacy change room will be assigned to allow for drying off before exiting the aquatic park.
- A basket will be provided to store your personal items at the end of your swim lane during your workout.
- A deck shower is available for a pre-swim cleansing shower.
- Swim goggles are encouraged. Snorkels are not permitted.
- Bring a water bottle – water fountains are not open yet.
- Sanitized pool equipment for swim workouts will be available.
- Pool users will exit the Aquatic Park using the emergency exit doors off the pool deck to the south parking lot.
To book a lane pool time or aquatic fitness class, there are three steps:
Step 1 – Reactivate
To access Westside, you will need to reactivate your membership by:
- Completing the Membership/Pass Reactivation form
- Signing and submitting the new Waiver Agreement(s)
- And, completing the Minors Indemnity Agreement for any dependants or student dependants associated with your account
All must be signed and submitted prior to reserving class or facility space. Click here for Membership Reactivation & Waivers.
Step 2 – Wait for Your Email Confirmation
Once we have received your request, please allow up to 72 hours for Westside to reactivate your membership. You will receive an email confirmation, letting you know that you are now ready to reserve your time(s) at Westside. Please note that dependant/student memberships associated with your account will be reactivated in conjunction with your membership and may not be reactivated on their own.
Step 3 – Book Your Spot
· Visit Facility Activities to view and book your time
The main pool, tot pool, hot tub and steam room remain closed at this time. We are working hard to ensure your safety and will open other areas and programs when we are able to meet all public health guidelines and recommendations.
For those who are looking for their recent swim progress cards, Westside has mailed them to all participants. You can also find your swim program results in your MyWestside account, under Activity Outcomes. Questions? Please contact Amanda Tomlinson email@example.com for preschool and children's swim programs, or Tamara Kidd firstname.lastname@example.org for any private swim lesson, youth and adult programs.
For further information, feel free to email us at email@example.com.