Open swim times in the main pool are available to members and pass holders with a reservation starting Tuesday, October 13.
Non-wave open swim time is part of Westside’s Stage 1 reopening and is available exclusively to reactivated annual and monthly pass holders. All swimmers are required to book their spot.
Important information for Open Swim visitors:
- A reservation is required for each swimmer
- Come dressed and prepared to swim; change room space is limited
- Face masks are required while entering, exiting, in change rooms and washrooms
- A cleansing shower with soap is required prior to entering the pool
- Children under 3Y are required to wear a waterproof pool pant and swim diaper; these items will not be available at Customer Service
- While in the pool and throughout all Westside areas, maintain a physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from others at all times
- Parents/caregivers with swimmers 0-9Y are required to be in the pool within arms’ reach of children under their supervision
- Viewing/spectator area will be closed during open swim times
- Swim goggles are recommended
- Select pool equipment will be available for use
You can be assured that chlorinated water is an effective disinfectant and the risk of virus transmission from contact with properly treated water is considered minimal.
To book an open swim time, there are three steps:
Step 1 – Reactivate
To access Westside, you will need to reactivate your membership by:
- Completing the Membership/Pass Reactivation form
- Signing and submitting the new Waiver Agreement(s)
- And, completing the Minors Indemnity Agreement for any dependants or student dependants associated with your account
All must be signed and submitted prior to reserving class or facility space. Click here for Membership Reactivation & Waivers.
Step 2 – Wait for Your Email Confirmation
Once we have received your request, please allow up to 72 hours for Westside to reactivate your membership. You will receive an email confirmation, letting you know that you are now ready to reserve your time(s) at Westside. Please note that dependant/student memberships associated with your account will be reactivated in conjunction with your membership and may not be reactivated on their own.
Step 3 – Book Your Spot
Visit Facility Activities to view and book your time
The tot pool, hot tub and steam room remain closed at this time. We are working hard to ensure your safety and will open other areas and programs when we are able to meet all public health guidelines and recommendations.
Questions? Please contact our Aquatics staff at 403.531.5875 Ext 240 or email us at email@example.com.