We are pleased to announce that Westside is working toward full reopening over the summer months. We’ve missed you! Thank you for your ongoing support as we work to reopen our doors in a healthy, safe and positive way for our communities.
While July 1 marks the beginning of a new transition, we wanted you to know what will happen at Westside. You can expect some health controls and protocols to remain in place over the coming weeks. These measures will be regularly evaluated and may be eased as we move forward through summer.
Westside remains open exclusively to reactivated Westside members and pass holders by reservation only at this time.
- Workouts in the Fitness Centre (16Y+)
- Adult group exercise classes
- Youth workouts
- Personal training services
- Lane swimming
- Open swim time
- Aquatic fitness classes
- Private/semi-private swim lessons
- Gym time for badminton, basketball and pickleball
- Hockey ice rentals
- Open Skate time
- Limited changing rooms, showers
- Massage therapy services with Cascadia Therapeutics
Starting Monday, July 26:
- Fitness Centre transitions to one reservation location, users may move throughout the Centre during their reserved time
- Open Swim expands to include the lazy river and waterslide, with increased pool capacity
- Change Rooms, lockers (including coin lockers), showers, stalls and sinks fully reopen
- Day Camp season starts, offering both daily and weekly camp options
- Skatepark reopens with drop-in access for reactivated Westside members and monthly pass holders
All activities are available by reservation only. You must have a reservation/booking to utilize Westside facilities; those without a reservation will not be permitted entry.
Face masks are encouraged in common areas.
- Visit Facility Activities to view and book your reservation time
- To book Personal Training, call Westside at 403.531.5875 Ext 235
- To book private swim lessons, visit Aquatic Programs
- To book a Hockey Ice rental, call 403.531.5875 Ext 234
- To book Massage Therapy, call Cascadia Therapeutics at 403.804.5033
New! Ongoing reservations for facility activities open 8 days prior at 9:00 PM. For example: Reservations for spaces and classes on Monday, June 21 open on Sunday, June 13 @ 9:00 PM. Reservations are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Westside will continue working to reopen other areas and programs as we are able to develop suitable reopening strategies.
Reactivating Your Membership
If you wish to reactivate at this time, please complete the online Membership Reactivation & Waivers.
Important: Both the Membership Reactivation Form and the Waiver Agreement(s) must be signed and submitted prior to reserving class or facility space. Please allow up to 72 hours for Westside to reactivate your membership. After you receive a confirmation email, you can begin reserving your activity times. Please note that child/student dependant memberships associated with an account will be reactivated in conjunction with the adult membership.
We sincerely appreciate your support for our community recreation centre, and we remain steadfast in our commitment to serve you, your family and our communities with high quality recreation facilities, programs and services.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help you.
We can’t wait to welcome you back!