Fall 2020 program registration opens to the public on Monday, September 21. Here are a few helpful tips.
- Online registration is the primary option as Customer Service assistance is very limited at this time
- Fall programs have been planned in accordance with the most up-to-date public health guidelines
- With anticipated ongoing changes, new programs will be added and posted online as they are planned
For more information on Westside programs, please visit Program Registration or www.westsiderec.com. Be sure to check back regularly, as program offerings and participant numbers will be updated frequently.
MEMBERS: All Westside members have an online MyWestside account. Your Login ID is the email address you have on file at Westside. If you have never logged in, or have forgotten your password, just click on "Forgot Your Password" on the MyWestside login page and you will receive a temporary password to access your account. Questions? Call us at 403.531.5875 and we would be happy to assist you.
NON-MEMBERS: If you do not have an online MyWestside account, call us at 403.531.5875 and we would be happy to set you up. If you've forgotten your password, you can request a new one online. Visit MyWestside; your email is your Login ID, click on Forgot Your Password.
- Your email address is your Login ID.
- Forgot your password or locked out of your account? You may make 5 password attempts before being locked out. Just click on "Forgot Your Password" on the MyWestside login page and you will receive a temporary password to access your account. For locked accounts, please call Customer Service at 403.531.5875 to have your account unlocked.
- Be sure to update all required information in your MyWestside account, including details for each family member. Incomplete account information may result in the inability to register for programs. Example: a missing birthdate translates as 0 years old; meaning, the participant may not qualify to register in a program with specific age requirements.
For additional information and frequently asked questions, please visit Registered Programs.
We look forward to seeing you at Westside!