Registration for Winter 2022 programs is now open. Here are a few helpful tips.
- Online registration is the quickest option; telephone registration is available at 403.531.5875, please expect wait times
- Members who remain on hold may register starting on the member registration date but do not receive the member program registration discount unless they are reactivated
- All registrants 12Y and up and those who accompany them must present valid provincial QR Code proof of vaccination prior to entry for programs
- Winter programs have been planned in accordance with the most up-to-date public health guidelines
For more information and to register for Westside programs, please visit Program Registration.
MEMBERS: All Westside members have an online MyWestside account. Your Login ID is the email address you have on file at Westside. If you have never logged in, or have forgotten your password, just click on "Forgot Your Password" on the MyWestside login page and you will receive a temporary password to access your account. Questions? Call us at 403.531.5875 and we would be happy to assist you.
NON-MEMBERS: If you do not have an online MyWestside account, call us at 403.531.5875 and we would be happy to set you up. If you've forgotten your password, you can request a new one online. Visit MyWestside; your email is your Login ID, click on Forgot Your Password.
- Your email address is your Login ID.
- Forgot your password or locked out of your account? You may make 5 password attempts before being locked out. Just click on "Forgot Your Password" on the MyWestside login page and you will receive a temporary password to access your account. For locked accounts, please call Customer Service at 403.531.5875 to have your account unlocked.
- Be sure to update all required information in your MyWestside account, including details for each family member. Incomplete account information may result in the inability to register for programs. Example: a missing birthdate translates as 0 years old; meaning, the participant may not qualify to register in a program with specific age requirements.
For additional information and frequently asked questions, please visit Registered Programs.
We look forward to seeing you at Westside!