Open skate times in the hockey arena are available to members and pass holders with a reservation starting Wednesday, October 28.
Open skate time is part of Westside’s Stage 1 reopening and is available exclusively to reactivated annual and monthly pass holders. All skaters are required to book their spot.
Important information for Open Skate visitors:
- A reservation is required for each skater
- Come dressed and prepared to skate; dressing rooms are not available
- Face masks are required while entering, exiting, in change rooms and washrooms
- Face masks are not required while on the ice
- All participants, including adults, are required to wear a CSA-approved winter sport helmet and skates while on the ice
- Sticks and pucks are not permitted during open skate times
- Children under 10Y must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
To book an open skate time, there are three steps:
Step 1 – Reactivate
To access Westside, you will need to reactivate your membership by:
- Completing the Membership/Pass Reactivation form
- Signing and submitting the new Waiver Agreement(s)
- And, completing the Minors Indemnity Agreement for any dependants or student dependants associated with your account
All must be signed and submitted prior to reserving class or facility space. Click here for Membership Reactivation & Waivers.
Step 2 – Wait for Your Email Confirmation
Once we have received your request, please allow up to 72 hours for Westside to reactivate your membership. You will receive an email confirmation, letting you know that you are now ready to reserve your time(s) at Westside. Please note that dependant/student memberships associated with your account will be reactivated in conjunction with your membership and may not be reactivated on their own.
Step 3 – Book Your Spot
Visit Facility Activities to view and book your time
We are working hard to ensure your safety and will open other areas and programs when we are able to meet all public health guidelines and recommendations.
Questions? Please contact us at 403.531.5875 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.